It supports the following features:
- Add new torrents through magnets or files
- Download all files from Real-Debrid, AllDebrid or Premiumize to your local machine automatically
- Unpack all files when finished downloading
- Implements a fake qBittorrent API so you can hook up other applications like Sonarr, Radarr or Couchpotato.
How do I access rdtclient?
rdtclient will be available from your dashboard (
https://<username>.elfhosted.com>), or directly, at
Set your download directory
The app defaults to saving to
/data/downloads - this will fail, and needs to be changed to your desired
How do I get support for rdtclient?
- For general use of rdtclient, refer to the official site or to one of the links below.
- For specific support re your ElfHosted configuration / account, either post a topic in the #elf-forum channel, or call for 1:1 #elf-help.