With Plex Meta Manager, you can:
- Create hand-crafted collections to showcase your library in unique ways
- Apply modular overlays to your posters
- Connect to third-party sites such as TMDb, IMDb and Trakt
- Apply our pre-defined PMM Default Collections and Overlays
- Integrate with Radarr and Sonarr to expand your media libraries
- Share your creations with others in a Discord and Configs Repo
How do I access Plex-Meta-Manager?
Being a command-line tool, Plex-Meta-Manager doesn't actually have a UI you can "log into". However, your dashboard (
https://<username>.elfhosted.com>) will link you to the FileBrowser path to the config and the logs - you can also view the logs in realtime using Kubernetes Dashboard.
Can I set env vars?
You could, for example, use
elfbot env plexmetamanager PMM_TIMES=10:00,23:00 to configure Plex Meta Manager to run at 10am and 11pm (UTC) daily.
How do I get support for Plex-Meta-Manager?
- For general use of Plex-Meta-Manager, refer to the official site or to one of the links below.
- For specific support re your ElfHosted configuration / account, see the ElfHosted support options!
Sponsor Plex-Meta-Manager ❤️
You can contribute directly to the development of Plex-Meta-Manager using the following: